Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trip report

Wooooow!
As i said i will tell you something about tripping. I don't know what to say at start. It was great! Check my dream! I did it at Lizard King caffe. There were 'Morrison' theme everywhere. Maybe you heard this line from CELEBRATION OF THE LIZARD "I am the lizard king, i can do everything", and i felt like that..
I was siting in the chair, relax myself and there were punkbilly band playing on the stage. Every single sound was incredible, every song was like symphony for me :) After the gig i listened music from radio like Iggy Pop - Passenger, Born to be wild - Steppenwolf.. It was like everything was played especially for me. Then i came back to flat, played chess with my friend, what surprised me is, i won only three times, she too, but still it was great, i saw every possible moves, everything was obvious and clear.. After playing chess i went to bed and listened to voices from the universe, watched how bedding can turn into water, and how it can be wavy.. Everything was wavy :)
Can't describe all trip because it is personal thing. It can't be describe in 100%

I recommend you this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft4PP7Ogyyg&playnext=1&list=PL8AEA70BAA3F5E9DA

43 comments:

  1. you should make one of those stoner comics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "watched how bedding can turn into water" haha nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds awesome, who's to say what is real, and what is fake! anybody who holds on to their reality too tightly is the same kind of person that is in danger of getting upset when their life gets tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, just don't drown.

    Although, that 'watched bedding turn into water' thing reminded me of The Pagemaster. The part in the beginning when he is in the library and gets hit by all the colors after the ceiling turns into paint and chases him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a great experience

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHA!!
    sounds absolutely amazing XD
    Please check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog!
    waiting other reports like this :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. D: i miss playing chess! i should play this game with my best friend!

    thanks for get me to remember my nostalgic memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to do acid some day! Sweet song too bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool post! Im gunna go watch the video now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am seriously missing out on something awesome ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooooow, nice song dude, nice song :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn that sounds awesome. I've actually been told many a time I look like Jim Morrison. I am proud :D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Iggy Pop Passenger FTW nice choice lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool. i hope you go on like this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahaha nice man, i had days like that too.

    Great blog, btw following (:

    http://livintrip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not really big on drugs but that does sound like fun lol

    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. tripping is a lot of fun! it's also very insightful. following!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Damn, I always wanted to trip...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not a drug fan, but nice trip :)
    following

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really curious how this trippin feels,I will never try drugs though :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. The psychedelic experience is as natural to the human body as metabolizing food. It is a real shame that there is such a stigma against the practice.

    ReplyDelete